The main difference between multilayer parquet and classic (solid) parquet is in the construction. Multilayer parquet consists of 2 or 3 layers of wood joined at an angle of 90 degrees. The upper layer of the parquet is made of hardwood (oak, ash, beech, walnut, etc …), and the middle and lower layers are also 100% made of wood. Fir, pine, or spruce wood is used to make the middle layer, while the same wood species are used for the lower, back veneer.
Benefits of multi-layer parquet are:
- Multilayer parquet is durable, stable, and safe.
- Multilayer parquet is easy to install, its supplied in ready to install boards, with or without gluing, by fitting the boards with the most modern T-lock system that provides an almost invisible, safe and strong connection.
- Multilayer parquet is made of high-quality wood that can last for decades, which is carefully dried with always the same and guaranteed humidity of 6-8%, which is the optimum for a stable and reliable parquet.
- Multilayer parquet is available in a variety of wood types, styles and colors, and dimensions.
- Multilayer parquet looks very sophisticated and it can be mixed with diverse interior design styles.
- A Multilayer parquet is an ideal solution for under-floor heating. Thanks to its lesser total thickness multi-layer parquet have a low heat transfer resistance.
- A multilayer parquet is has a clean and uniform surface. The Parquet surface creates a uniform floor without disruptive joints as are necessary when laying natural stone and tile flooring. Joints are also usually prone to collecting dirt and need intensive cleaning. This additional work is saved with parquet flooring.
- Multilayer parquet has simple repair and change.
- A Multilayer parquet provides better acoustics.
- Multilayer parquet is a natural surface made out of wood in contrast to vinyl flooring and other cheaper types of flooring as laminate.
Our company Green Timber offers a variety of multi-layer parquet which can be the perfect and the most modern choice for your hotels, hostel, stores apartments, sports objects, houses, and villas.